Individual Ticket Prices:
all seats $43.00
Steve Lippia is a singer’s singer. He has quickly become one of this country’s most prominent vocalists and interpreters of Classic pop music. His shows are a rich, powerful celebration of some of the greatest music this country has known – The Great American Song Book.
With a hot, driving band behind him, Steve moves from crisp, popping swing tunes to lush, poignant ballads with equanimity. He possesses great stage presence – a charm and an ease that immediately endears audiences to him.
His natural sound and style is a remarkable combination of his own honest musical interpretation, combined with influences from some of the best singers of this era. It is immediately apparent that Steve’s sound is reminiscent of a younger Frank Sinatra, combined, perhaps, with that of Harry Connick, Jr. and Bobby Darin.
But it is clearly Steve who comes through. His singing reveals a man who truly understands a lyric, in a deeply personal way. Whether delivering a saloon tune at Birdland, the legendary New York City jazz club or headlining in major symphony halls, Steve Lippia brings to life the music and lyrics of some of the greats such as Cole Porter, Harold Arlen, Sammy Cahn, Jimmy Van Heusen, Rodgers and Hart and Stephen Sondheim.
Steve’s wonderful voice and great stage presence bring tremendous style, class and elegance to the stage and his main-room type show works extremely well for symphonies, corporate and private events, fine arts theatres, festivals and casino showrooms. Here are some comments about Steve’s show:
Symphony executives are raving. . .
- “…the best POPS concert they had ever seen anywhere in the country.”
- “We are still receiving calls from our POPS subscribers…”
- “Almost a year before the date, a fan called to purchase tickets.”
- “…we were able to cut marketing and advertising during the last two weeks because we had already sold out!”
- “…extremely well run show that brought the audience to its feet for two sold-out performances.”
- “Steve is an excellent singer and entertainer and the quality of his performance was first-rate. The crowd loved him…”
- “…Steve was a knockout. His show was everything advertised and much more.”
- “The concert was a huge success. Steve has a tremendous voice and his charts are over-the-top excellent. There was so much energy on stage that the orchestra talked about it for weeks.” – Keith McWatters, General Manager The Toledo Symphony
- “Truly a wonderful experience for the audience and the orchestra alike (and that doesn’t happen often enough!)” – Keith McWatters, General Manager The Toledo Symphony